Weduc - Communication Platform
You should have received an enrolment email from school with details of how to register onto our new communication platform ‘Weduc’.
Some of the key features of Weduc include:
- In-app messaging
- Newsfeed (newsletter, whole school events, news)
- Noticeboard - targeted so that you only see notices relevant to your child or class
- Resource Hub - to view important info/letters
- Parent Portal - to view attendance data and other important information for parents
- Forms - complete and sign forms digitally i.e. school trip consent forms.
Please register as soon as possible as we will be closing the school jotter eventually and all messages to parents will be via Weduc.
If you have not received an email please come to the office so we can ensure the details we hold for you are correct.